Friday, April 16, 2010

Funny story from Scott

Kinda funny today…

I was working in the computer center today and kept hearing a small group of people getting louder and noisier as the minutes went by. They were clear on the other side of the center so I could not hear their conversations but their laughter was a bit over the top and I could feel the tension in the room rise as normally the center is full of busy people and often more quiet than a library. The loud disruption was abnormal and causing some consternation among the customers.

I had to chuckle as I watched one of the computer technicians walk over to the group to ask them to quiet down. The tech got close and was about to say something ( and this is exactly when I noticed also) that the group were all furiously signing each other… yes, we had to tell the group of deaf people to quiet down.

1 comment: